Here are a few quick tips on how to keep your mouth guard clean and safe
1. Keep your mouthguard clean and germ free by washing it with hand or dish soap and cool running water. Make sure to use cool water as warm or hot water may distort and damage your mouth guard.
2. You can also clean your mouthguard with toothpaste and a soft bristle toothbrush. Do NOT soak you mouth guard in mouth wash, as most mouth washes have alcohol in it which can damage cause damage to the mouth guard materials.
3. Do not leave your mouthguard in direct sunlight or in a hot car for an extended period of time-your mouthguard can melt!
4. Keep your mouthguard in a ventilated hard case when not in use.
5. Man’s best friend is your mouthguard’s worst enemy! Keep your mouthguard away from Fido, he thinks mouth guards are delicious!
6. Damage Control Mouth Guard Organic Essential Oil Spray. Our spray is for athletes on the go. Spray your mouth guard, wait 45 seconds, and you mouth guard will be clean and ready for usage.