Here are a few quick tips on how to keep your mouth guard clean and safe
1. Keep your mouthguard clean and germ free by washing it with hand or dish soap and running water after each use.
2. You can also clean your mouthguard with toothpaste and a soft bristle toothbrush.
3. Do not leave your mouthguard in direct sunlight or in a hot car for an extended period of time-your mouthguard will melt!
4. Keep your mouthguard in a ventilated hard case when not in use.
5. Man’s best friend is your mouthguard’s worst enemy! Keep mouthguard away from Fido, he thinks mouthguards are delicious!
6. Damage Control Sanitizing Spray by Guard Health.